Make your own plush IRL llama badge!!!! This could also be used as a template for a cardboard badge - just tape a safety pin on the back Anyone who makes a llama badge from this pattern and shows me will receive a DA llama badge from me
If you print this onto an A4 size page it will turn out the right size. Otherwise you can trace the pattern off the screen (its what I usually do!) and if you do this, the llama should be around 5 1/2 inches from tip of ear to foot. Here are some finished llamas!
* Beginner's instructions are intended for people with basic sewing skills. This is intended for FELT ONLY.
* Advanced instructions are for people with plenty of plush making experience. You can use any fabric for this. I used minky plush - so soft!! If you don't understand any part of these instructions or you don't have the tools, don't attempt it, I can't really help you over the internets!
* If anything is unclear though, please ask and I'll do my best!
* This pattern is for PERSONAL USE ONLY! Make as many as you like for yourself, friends and for trades but absolutely NO SELLING of items made from this pattern. Don't make me take it down and ruin it for everyone else.
* Have fun and please show me your Llama creations!! Please link back to this pattern wherever possible to spread the llama making love
Note my pattern was inspired by the basic shape of this 3D Alpaca pattern:
I modified the outline quite a lot though.